.NET is both a business strategy from Microsoft and its collection of programming support for what are known as Web services, the ability to use the Web rather than your own computer for various services.
.Net world of computing till date has been chaotic. We have had various languages struggling to interoperate with each other, developers undergoing huge learning curves to shift from one language to another or from one application type to another, non-standard ways of modeling applications and designing solutions and huge syntactic differences between languages.
Past years have seen some solace in the form of enterprise “glue” applications and standards like COM, which put-forth a binary standard of interoperability between application components. But in reality, this was not always true (VB COM found it very difficult to take on VC++ COM). Also, as applications increased in their reach, it was found that rather than re-inventing the wheel for a solution, it was better to take the “service” of another applications specialized for a piece of work.
IMPORTANT POINTS OF .NET
- A model where applications can be built as reusable components and are sharable over the internet.
- A model that encourages applications to be shared as a “service” (read web services).
- A model that enables true “interoperability” wherein the language used is only a matter of choice, thus enabling organizations to take advantage of existing skill sets.
- To provide a code execution environment that guarantees the safety of the code that is executing. This includes both code developed internally by an organization or for code developed by 3rd party vendors.
- To provide a code execution environment that eliminates the issues faced by scripted environments with respect to performance.
- To provide a common programming model where the choice of a programming language becomes a matter of choice.
NET is the development platform used by millions of developers to create apps and services on any device and OS, with amazing performance and great developer productivity.See, over a period of time, software evolves. I remember when Microsoft announced its C# language in 1999 and couple of years later, .NET was introduced. After 12 years, here we are. .NET and C# is still here. It may have evolved a lot since then. Some noticeable trends are the disappearance of VB.NET Shop
.NET is fast. Really fast. Device applications for Windows, iOS and Android run natively so you can create rich and fluid apps that use all the device capabilities. On the server side, .NET Core is breaking records and performs faster than any other popular framework. That means applications provide better response times and require less compute power.
.NET helps you develop high quality, professional applications faster. Modern language constructs like generics, Language Integrated Query (LINQ), or async support will make you productive in common application scenarios such as multi-threading or data. Combined with the extensive class libraries and the powerful tooling provided by the Visual Studio family, .NET is the most productive platform for developers.
Training in Annanagar offers best .NET Training in Chennai. where the trainings are handled by working professional who teach concepts in simple and understandable manner. Besant Technologies offers real time .NET Training in Chennai with best placement at affordable cost.so join .NET training at Besant Technology to start your career.
Software Testing is a process of evaluating the functionality of a software program. There are many types of software testing but the major two categories are dynamic testing and Static Testing.
Dynamic Testing is a kind of testing used for testing the software by executing it. It is also called as dynamic analysis. This technique is used to test the dynamic behavior of the code. In this type of testing the software must be compiled and executed, this analyses the variable quantities like memory usage, CPU usage, response time and overall performance of the software.
Dynamic testing includes working with the software, input values are given and output values are checked with the required output. It is also a part of validation and verification.
Static testing is a type of testing method, in which the software is tested without executing the code. Static testing may be executed manually the use of different software testing tool. Particular types of static testing include code analysis, inspection and code reviews.
Software Testing is an action of finding bugs in your existing product before it is in the hand of software developer. Let’s see few points about Benefits of Software Testing,
- Software testing needs in detecting and attaching bugs before the software becomes operational the risk of failure can be decreased substantially.
- Software testing is one of the parts of the software development process. It performs a analysis for which helps in develop it more efficient.
Best place of learning:
- Training in Annanagar offers best softwaretesting Training in Chennai. where the trainings are handled by working professional who teach concepts in simple and understandable manner. Besant Technologies offers real time software testing training in Chennai with best placement at affordable cost.so join testing training at Besant Technology to start your career
Software Testing is used to identify the bugs.Software can test all the programming to identified the bugs. Its is the main task of the tester.